Thursday, January 31, 2013

Galaxy Nails

I know you have all seen plenty of galaxy nails all over Pinterest.  I have fallen in love with this nail design.  I have wanted to try it for a long time but really felt too intimidated.  So after pinning about a million versions of it and sitting around on a Saturday with a few hours to work on my nails, I decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot.  Here are my results.  I will say that for my first try I was very pleased with the outcome.  And they really weren't that hard thanks to my favorite nail artist/teacher on YouTube, cute polish.  Below you can see the picture of my nails and I have added a link to the video tutorial that I watched to be able to accomplish this.  Give it a try too!
Check out the tutorial here: Galaxy Nails by cute polish

No comments:

Post a Comment