Friday, February 8, 2013

Disco Nails

I have a very simple design for today. I had ordered some glequins and knew they would be coming in any day now. So I had a dilemma, I needed to change my nail design, but I really wanted to use my glequins as soon as I got them. So I decided to do something quick and easy. Something that I would not be devastated to take off earlier than usual. So I chose a hot pink polish with an accent nail of some gunmetal glitter that I had wanted to try out.  When I was finished I decided they needed something else, so I added the small decals.  Those are so handy in a pinch.  I was pleased with the results. What I wasn't pleased with was the amount of time it took to remove the glitter polish. That is always the worst part. Hope you enjoy this simple, yet effective design.



No comments:

Post a Comment