Monday, May 6, 2013

Going Cartoon!

I am in love with the nail art tutorials put out by CutePolish on YouTube.  Each week she has a simple yet impressive design.  She explains very clearly and concisely how to acheive her awesome looks.  Plus most videos are only a couple of minutes long.  I saw this design the other day and told my students that I was going to turn into a cartoon over the weekend.  And I did, at least my nails did.  This was such an interesting concept and so simple of a design.  Plus it introduced me to matte top coat which (I am ashamed to admit) I didn't know exsisted.  I had always wondered how you were able to protect your matte manis and now I know.  I really liked this nail art and was pleased with the response I got from it (especially from my students who love anime).  Check out the picture and click the link to view CutePolish's video tutorial.



Cute Polish Animated Nails Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment