Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This Little Piggy

Anyone who visits my library or my home can instantly see that I adore pigs.  My students love to point pigs out to me from books or on the Internet.  My two children are quick to let me know if they see any kind of pig anything in a store or on tv.  I decided this week to combine two of my favorite things _ pigs and nails.  I have really enjoyed these and love seeing people smile or even giggle when they realize I have Piggies on my finger nails.
These were very simple although there was dry time in between the steps.  I started with some sparkly blue polish for a base, then added light pink half moons on the tips.  With a dotting tool, I added hot pink triangles for ears and a smaller half moon on the very tip.  Lastly I used a black striper to add snout holes and eyes.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment